Tuesday, 13 October 2009

My first post

So after some time ive decided to set up a blog on here. I started blogging on Tribe a few years ago but the place kind of died for me. Most of the forums became quiet and in recent years they seem to be having allot of server down time. I later began posting blogs at Ashtar Command, then Gay Spirit on Ning and still do.

Ive had allot of synchronicities lately with blogspot and I asked my guide about this and was told to go for it! Im not sure what will come from this but I think it will be good.

Peace,
Ivan

1 comment:

  1. I consider the 13th of October a very mystical and mysterious date, mostly all days that land on the 13th number.

    It's the 13th and then the 31th, he he! There's something about those numbers and many more too.

    :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete